Jamie the Puppet!… Repurposing a lonely glove.

As usual, kids lose their gloves easily during the winter, Emma is not an exception to that rule LOL, so what to do with those lonely ones? I made Jamie, a repurposed puppet!

Jamie the Puppet!… Repurposing a lonely glove.

Jamie the Puppet!... Repurposing a lonely glove. #kidscraft #upcycledgloves #upcyclingcrafts

The other day I was playing with her and she came with her lonely and sad glove and she wanted to play with it. She asked me to wear it (can you imagine the size of it if Emma is an 18 month old girl) LOL, so I did… The odd thing was that it fit LOL. So I started to play with her like the glove was a dog or something and she enjoyed it so much that I remembered the sock puppets and I thought it would be fun to turn this glove into a cute puppet! So I did it!.

It’s super Easy. I wanted it to have crazy hair so I cut a felt rectangle; I folded it in half and made long cuts to make the hair.Es

Then I add a couple of stitches to make it ruffle.

I put on the glove to make a mark where I wanted the hair.

I stitched the hair to the glove.

And then I added some cute eyes. I glued with hot glue.

That’s it! Lets play!!! =D… We had so much fun with it!!! I’m planning on making some more of these with socks, she might enjoy having different puppets!!!

What do you think??? Isn’t it cute??

So, What do you think??? What do you do when you get lonely gloves????

I have 15 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Jamie the Puppet!… Repurposing a lonely glove.

Christine says:
    June 17, 2013

LOVE IT Cami!!! And goodness is your little one ever ADORABLE!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer!! See you tomorrow evening!

Bec Z says:
    June 12, 2013

Great simple idea 😉 another i will have to try out!

BeBetsy says:
    June 12, 2013

The puppet is so darling!

Thanks for linking up with us this week at BeBetsy BRAG ABOUT IT Tuesday Link and Hop.

We’d love it if you would link back to BeBetsy at the bottom of your post. http://bebetsy.com

See you next week!
    Sharon and Denise

June 11, 2013

This is just great:)!! Thanks for sharing @ The Owl’s Skull today:)!

Sparkly H says:
    June 10, 2013

What a cutie, thanks for sharing!!! 🙂 Zannie @ mymixingspoon.com

Pamela says:
    June 8, 2013

Such a sweetheart. I can see how much she loves it. Such a cleaver idea. Love the hair.

Kaye Swain says:
    June 8, 2013

Oh how cute! And such a fun project to share with grandkids. Thank you 🙂

Sinea Pies says:
    June 4, 2013

Love this craft! I am starting a new job as a preschool teacher this fall. This would be a great craft to do with the little guys (with much help) and then put on a puppet show!

Blessings,
    Sinea
    Ducks ‘n a Row

June 4, 2013

Yayyy Sinea, this is so exciting! I’m so glad I could inspire you yayyy, would love to see when you make some with your kids!!!

hugs

srpprcrftr says:
    June 3, 2013

Oh my stars, your little one is so adorable. It’s so exciting to see their joy from such a simple thing. What a wonderful Mother you are, they love it when their parents get down on their level to play, makes precious memories for them.
    It’s a learning experience for them without them even realizing that. Your puppet is so cute with it’s hair and cute eyes. You are an inspiration. Keep up the wonderful posts, I so enjoy them.

June 4, 2013

Ohh this is such a sweet comment, this really inspires me and motivate me a lot! I’m so pleased you like it!
      Thanks so much!!!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Jamie the Puppet!… Repurposing a lonely glove.

1. […] you have a lonely glove that has lost it’s match? Make this super cute Jamie the Puppet! I love it, so cute and simple and her daughter is absolutely mesmerized by Jamie. So […]