Bruschetta Tradizionale, Titi’s Copycat Style

Hi guys!, I love Italian food, and usually the first thing I ask in an Italian restaurant is bruschetta tradizionale LOL. The thing is that they are so easy to make that I tried to make my own version of them at home. I’m not sure if they are actually “my version” because I don’t know exactly how the make them but I certainly made Bruschetta Tradizionale at home LOL.

Bruschetta Tradizionale, Titi’s Copycat Style

Bruschetta Tradizionale Titis Copycat Style Recipe

So without further ado, here are my copycat of a Bruschetta Tradizionale!!!

Ingredients:

• Baguette bread
  • 3-4 tomatoes
  • 1 TBSP of olive oil
  • Salt
  • Oregano
  • Basi
  • Mixed pepper
  • Grated Mozzarella Cheese

Directions:

Chop the tomatoes and place them in a small bowl. Add the Olive oil, the salt, the oregano, basil and the mixed pepper. Mix everything and leave it for 5 minutes.

Cut the bread in half (as you were going to make sandwich) and again in half length.

Take them to the oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.

It’s ready to be served. Yummmm!!!

What do you think??? Like Bruschettas?

If you like this recipe, you might also like these too:

Corn-Flakes-Chicken-Tender-Strips-Recipes Cilantro-Lime Chicken Recipe #chickenrecipe #cilantrolimerecipe #cilantrolimechickenrecipe Family Style Homemade Hash Browns Recipe

I have 15 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Bruschetta Tradizionale, Titi’s Copycat Style

Chelsea says:
    June 30, 2014

These look divine! I definitely want to try them out. We have two tomato plants and one of them has like 40 tomatoes growing right now so this is definitely going to be one of the recipes we use soon!

July 2, 2014

How awesome that you have plants like that. I would love to be able to do it too. Glad you like my bruschettas. They are super easy to make you will love it!

Melanie says:
    June 30, 2014

I could really go for this for lunch!

July 2, 2014

Oh yessss that’s what I love about these you can have them any time in lest that 20 minutes LOL!

shelby says:
    April 30, 2014

This looks delish! I’ll take your copy cat style anyday!

May 1, 2014

Hey Shelby, happy to have you visiting!… It tastes so good, let me know your thoughts when you make it!

October 27, 2013

I LOVE this recipe, and it would be perfect for my new link party. This link party is called ‘Required Ingredient Recipe Link Party’ and I’ll be holding it every Sunday, starting right now.

The idea is to focus on a single ingredient each week and I’m starting off with cheese because everyone loves cheese!

I’m planning to do a ton of promotion to get this link party off the ground, so any recipes you post should get lots of attention.

Regardless of if you link up or not, I’m pinning this recipe! Yum!

Hope to see you at the link party…

June 26, 2013

Mmmm I think they look yummy. We usually make them with feta cheese, I’ll have to try it with mozzerella. Take care – Dawn

Mel Lockcuff says:
    June 23, 2013

Mmmm, these look absolutely delicious! Thanks so much for sharing on Inspire Me Wednesday! Featuring you in next week’s issue.:)

June 23, 2013

Oh My! Your bruschetta looks amazing!
    Thanks for sharing at Monday Funday Link Party!
    Hope your week is extraordinary!

Heather May says:
    June 20, 2013

These look gorgeous! I sometimes tend to make a lot of dips for family get togethers..this would be a welcomed upgrade for sure! I am a sucker for anything I can drizzle balsamic glaze over! Thanks for sharing at the Friday Follow Along at http://www.frugalfitfamily.com

June 15, 2013

Looks good! I will add it to my weekly menu. Thanks for sharing.

June 13, 2013

This looks so good!! I might have to try it, friend. I hope your travels are going well.
    ~ Megin of VMG206