DIY Fairy Tale Bracelet.

I think most of you already know that I’m quite childish (but not spoiled LOL) and a dreamer. For those who don’t know, yeah… that’s me. Actually I’m like a kid being a mom to another kid, you have no idea what happens here when is play time hahaha!. Because of that I love fairies, and teddies and that kind of things. So it is not weird to think that I can’t help myself from making cute stuff not just for Emma but for me too like this cute Fairy tale bracelet!… Gosh I’m blushed!

DIY Fairy Tale Bracelet.

DIY Fairy Tale Bracelet #handmadejewelry #craftyJewelry #diyBracelet

So here is what I’ve come up to last week among others. A bracelet with cute fairies pendants, how sweet!!!

Since I took picture step by step, there is no need of too much explanation, I’ll just point out important details so this post don’t get too long! =P

We start with the organza ribbon ribbon (You can use any other). I cut 1 mt (39-40″) 1″ wide. It is better to have leftover at the end.

Ok Lets start!!!

Fold ribbon in half. Make a tight knot in the middle.

This is to avoid fraying.

Swirl each side of the knot

Tight both strips with a knot\

Insert the spacer after the knot

Insert another spacer after it

Open a little bit the jump ring

Insert the pendant in the jump ring

Insert the previous jump ring into another jump ring

Insert the ribbon (between the spacers) in the last jump ring.

Close the jump ring tight

Ready the first section

Leave a space (calculate the total length of your bracelet now that you have the first section), make another knot and repeat the process.

Here you go!

Cord ends

Place it right before where you want the bracelet to be closing (remember that the clasps make it a bit longer)

Tighten with a handle.

Insert the cord end and one part of the clasp in the jump ring of one end.

Do the same on the other end.

Make a tight knot right after the cord end and cut the leftover.

The same juts to avoid fraying.

Close it, try it and enjoy it!!!

Ready!!!

DIY Fairy Tale Bracelet.

What do you think about this DIY Fairy Tale Bracelet? Cute, isn’t it? Perfect for girls and not so girls =D

I have 26 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on DIY Fairy Tale Bracelet.

March 8, 2014

I love that you did this with a ribbon! It is so pretty. I want to make one now, I will need to go find some pretty beads and ribbon. Thank you for sharing with Snickerdoodle Sunday!

Jean L says:
    February 16, 2014

Simple, yet beautiful! Happy SITS day.

Leah Sannar says:
    February 14, 2014

I enjoyed your post! Super cute bracelet and great tutorial! I really felt like I could follow along with what you’re doing, and make one myself!

Happy SITS Day!

February 14, 2014

So cute!! My oldest daughter would LOVE this (she is 8). I love your pictures, too! So easy to see what’s going on and easy to follow along! Thanks for sharing!

February 13, 2014

oh my daughter will love this.. we are a very crafty family.. my parents are both artist.. my mom used to call us the vancraft family lol.. will be sharing the fun with my daughter! thanks for the tutorial!

Seana Turner says:
    February 13, 2014

Very cute, Camila. That would be a great Valentine’s Day gift a special little girl. Didn’t know that was how to keep ribbon from fraying:) Happy SITS

Ugochi says:
    February 13, 2014

It is really beautiful Camila! Coming by fro SITS, congratulations on your feature day at SITS!

misssrobin says:
    February 13, 2014

So pretty and simple. Thanks for sharing.

February 13, 2014

Pretty! I’ve never made jewelry before–now you’ve made me want to try! Visiting from SITS…

February 13, 2014

I love that bracelet! I’ll have to come back to learn how to do this. Making jewelry is something I’ve wanted to learn to do lately, especially earrings and necklaces, because I can never find what I’m envisioning.

Christine says:
    May 20, 2013

Way to go Cami! It’s soooo pretty!

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer… From Dream To Reality! I can’t wait to see what you link up tomorrow evening!

BeBetsy says:
    May 16, 2013

The tutorial is just great! Just wanted to drop you a note to thank you for sharing this on BeBetsy at the BRAG ABOUT IT Tuesday Party. You have a wonderful site with lots of fun things to learn. Visit us at http://bebetsy we’d love to see you again! Sharon and Denise

May 22, 2013

Thanks so much BeBetsy! I really put a lot of love on my blog and in everything i make here!!!

May 8, 2013

Hey Evelyn, so happy to have you here!!! Thank you so much for your kind comment and for stopping by! Hope to have you back soon!

May 8, 2013

Thank you so much, I’m so glad that you like it and inspires you!… I’ll be there next Monday thanks for the invite!

Dana DeVolk says:
    May 6, 2013

So cute!! I love how you make the steps so easy.

May 8, 2013

Thank you Katherine, Happy that you sopped by, hope to have you back soon!!!