Titi’s Spot for The Pin Hop {1}

Welcome to Titi’s Spot for the Pin Hop!!!

This is exciting for me. Do you guys remember your first day hosting a hop or a Party??? Gosh I’m so nervous and excited aaaaand happyyyy! Hahaha.

My blog is very young but I feel strong enough just because I’ve met amazing bloggers that don’t hesitate to give help, kind words, support, advice, inspiration and motivation. What else can a newbie blogger ask for? I’m very thankful, really!

Today I have the support of two great blogger friends co-hosting with me, please give a big Thank you to:

I have 16 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Titi’s Spot for The Pin Hop {1}

April 17, 2013

I just followed you on Pinterest! My future mother in law is obsessed with owls and she would love all of your owl pins!

TitiCrafty says:
      April 17, 2013

Hello Alyssa!!! So good to have you here! Yayyy Owls ROCK!!! I just love them. Thank you for the follow and for joining =D.

Hope to see you around soon and also hope to see you on Sunday at Bewitch Me & Titi Link Party First Edition

Mamma Nene says:
    April 17, 2013

Tx for the party!!
    Newest follower here…
    MammaNene

SergerPepper.blogspot.it

TitiCrafty says:
      April 17, 2013

Yayyyy, hope you are getting more followers, I already was one!!! So glad to have you here and hope to see you around soon and also hope to see you on Sunday at Bewitch Me & Titi Link Party Fisrt Edition Yayyyy, so cool!!!

TitiCrafty says:
      April 17, 2013

Yayyyy so good to have you here!, you have been followed back! Thank you so much for joining and hope to see you around soon and also hope to see you on Sunday ate Bewitch Me & Titi Link Party Fisrt Edition!!!

TitiCrafty says:
      April 17, 2013

Thank you so much, we are gladly following you back, actually I was already following you on Twitter =P. I’m very happy to have you here!!!

Hope to see you around soon and also hope to see you on Sunday ate Bewitch Me & Titi Link Party Fisrt Edition!!!

Ginger says:
    April 17, 2013

This is so awesome! So glad you started something like this. 🙂

TitiCrafty says:
      April 17, 2013

Thank you so much Ginger and I’m very happy to have you here! You inspired me so much, so here I am!… I also had the amazing help from this two awesome girls!!!

Hugs and hope to see you on Sunday!!!

Christine says:
    April 16, 2013

Thanks! I joined the Pinterest hop. I’m following everyone 🙂

TitiCrafty says:
      April 17, 2013

Thank you so much Christine!!! I’m very happy to have you here!!!

TitiCrafty says:
      April 16, 2013

Hello Michiko, Thank you so much for stopping by and linking up with us, Yayyyy So happy to have you here! We are sure going to follow!

Hope to have you around soon!

TitiCrafty says:
      April 16, 2013

Thank you so much for stopping by and linking up with us! We are very happy to have you here. You are followed 😀 So cool!

Hope to have you around soon!